Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Senator Bill Nelson: "Special" Perks for Florida

You missed the point of my correspondence concerning the special benefits that Florida would receive in the Senate’s proposed health care bill. I knew that the Medicare Advantage exception that Florida would receive would apply throughout the entire state. I thought it would be grandfathered in. What I objected to was that other states – states which would not be allowed to retain Medicare Advantage – would be forced to pay for our Medicare Advantage. I do not want to profit at the expense of others. It is not right or fair. You sought this special exception for Florida. Do you think it is right or fair? If you do, you would be wise to engage in some self-examination.

Signed,
The Electorate

No comments:

Post a Comment